viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

Some important things



FAQ

  1. Do I need Money?

You dont need Money, everything is already paid for, and there aren´t any shops.

  1. Do I need food?

No, All meals are provided, breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two snacks- mid-morning and mid-afternoon.

  1. Can I use y mobile phone?

You can use your mobile when we give it to you, otherwise we´ll keep I, so that it doesn’t interfere with the activities.

  1. How do I keep in touch with my famly if I don´t have a mobile?

They can phone you to the school´s phone, nb. 638. 015. 822. They can always follow what you´re doing logging in the blog and keeping up with the updates.

  1. How do I subscribe to the blog?

Read this:

http://www.rss.nom.es/tutorial-suscribir-rss-blog/


It´s very simple!

  1. Do I need my DNI?

Yes, don´t forget your ID (DNI) and your seguridad social card in case we need it.

If you have any more questions, please post it in the blog, English or Spanish allowed, or send it to the email:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario